Substitute Teachers / Substitute Paraprofessionals

Cook County School District is currently accepting applications for substitute paraprofessionals and K­12 teachers to work at ISD 166. If you have a 4 year college degree, you can apply to the MN Board of Education for a short ­term substitute license. It is an easy process that allows you to substitute teach for specific schools districts. ISD 166 often uses these types of subs when teaching staff need to miss school. Please contact Cindy Everson in the PK­12 office to get more details or see the MN Dept. of Education Website.

© 2019 Cook County Schools ISD 166